Head on over to the Destructive Puppy – they think I am cool! 🙂
15 May 2012 Comments Off on I Won an Award!
13 Jan 2012 Comments Off on I’m Pawsome!
16 Dec 2011 Comments Off on Kreativ Blogger
And now, we must tell you ten things about ourselves that you may not know! This is hard, but here we go…
1. We almost got a rottweiler instead of our girl!
2. I still don’t really like other dogs in the fur, just my own! (Liking you all is much different). I try to smile at other dogs I see and pet one or two here or there, but Finn is by far the only dog I really really enjoy to be around.
3. Finn has picked up bad behavior at the dog park. She humps my husband’s leg. It is the funniest thing to see and we are trying to stop that behavior, but it just makes us crack up when she does it.
4. Now that there is frost on the ground in the mornings, we spend a little extra time on our first walk of the day. Finn likes to crunch crunch crunch around in the frozen grass. I even make a crunch sound for her when she steps.
5. Anyone seeing us do this would think I am a little loco, but I don’t care. She smiles up at me when I do it. Maybe she’s thinking I am a little loco.
6. Sometimes Finn wakes me up in the middle of night – I can hear her walking across the floors. I wish she would sleep through the night sometimes!
7. Finn prefers my husband’s socks to mine.
8. Finn gets “Oh, she’s so adorable” comments wherever we go. And I always say, “thank you.” Like I gave birth to her and she has my gene pool.
9. It’s really Finn’s world and I am just living in it.
10. And as you know, I started my new job earlier this month. I miss having my girl around me during the day! When I come home at night, she is so glad to see me and it makes me smile.