Ok folks, the deadline to enter Christmas in July with you pets is today!! For those outside the US, please email me by 5pm, Eastern/NY time. I will be emailing all international folks their swap partners tonight!
See rules below:
Finn’s Momma here. This year, I am helping Sprinkles
spread the word about Her Doggone Doggie Swap. But, we are expanding it to ALL pets, not just dogs. Interested? Follow along – –
This isn’t a swap for yourself, it’s a swap for your pets! No, we aren’t swapping our pets, although sometimes I wouldn’t mind trading mine in, lol! Basically, you’ll each buy toys and/or treats for your swap partner and they’ll do the same in return. You never know what you might get!
The deadline to enter is TONIGHT. Once your swap partner has been chosen, you will get an email with your swap partner’s information.
I’ve listed the ground rules below, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
1. You can enter each pet you have for the swap individually. Since I have both Charley and Finn, I am going to fill out the questions below twice (one for each dog). We will try our best to swap doggies with doggies, cats with cats and exotics with exotics.
2. The minimum you can spend before postage is $20 for each pet. Since I am entering my two dogs, I am committing to spending $40 before postage, since I will be paired with two other pets.
3. You’ll need to email your organizer and your partner a tracking number for the package you sent out and to let me know when you’ve received your goodies from your partner. A tracking number adds less than $1 onto your mailing cost if you’re using the Post Office and comes automatically if you’re using FexEx or UPS. If I discover that you received a package but never sent one out, you’ll be outted and blacklisted from participating in the future! Fortunately, this hasn’t been an issue in the past, and I’d like to keep it that way. We will do our best to match pets from the same country, but please note if you are outside the US, you will most likely be partnered with another international pet.
4. You must post about the swap once you receive your package. We want to see what you got!
5. You have until Saturday, August 3rd to get those packages mailed out. Since our deadline to enter is today, you should receive an email from me or Sprinkles tonight or tomorrow with your swap partner. That gives you a week and a half to shop!
6. This is the most important rule – HAVE FUN!!!!!
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, then no matter what your pet, if you live outside the USA, email the form to ME at marianne(dot)d(dot)howard(at)gmail(dot)com. If you live within the USA, email the form to everythingisbetterwithsprinkles1(at)hotmail(dot)com.
1. The name(s) of your pet and what kind of pet you have:
2. Male or female
3. Breed of pet and size (small, medium, large, xlarge)
4. Is there anything your dog cannot have?
5. Is there anything in particular that your pet really likes? Examples of this might be a certain kind of toy or treat.
6. Your address. Your information will only be shared with your swap partner.